Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012.

So a couple of weeks ago I posted my sketchbook to Brooklyn Art Library to start its world tour, I'm very relieved to have been informed by them that it arrived in one piece *phew*. After working on it for three months, it became my own baby but now I have sent it away to mature and discover the four corners of the earth before permanently residing in the same Library in Brooklyn and becoming available for borrowing just like a regular library book!


I didn't want to forget the contents of that beloved book though, therefore I have digitised it so that I could remember the journey I embarked upon when I created it and also for your viewing pleasure.

I shall be updating my blog daily with a few different pages from the sketchbook so be sure to check in regularly!

I hope you enjoy.

Carla


No comments:

Post a Comment