Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Sketchbook Tour/ Storytelling Bags.

Hello.

So I've been a bit absent here of late. What have I been making? Well currently I'm working on a sketchbook to be sent around the world for the 2012 Sketchbook Project. It will fly around to places like Chicago, Vancouver and Melbourne and be exhibited alongside other artists' books. I've been given a loose theme to start off with which is It's Winter Where you Are and I've pretty much spring-boarded from there.

Here is a preview of the cover of the book, the rest will have to remain a surprise!



For more information on the project please see here: 



I was also recently commissioned to design some Storytelling bags for the Midlands Arts Centre in Birmingham. I worked with another artist/ set designer Emma Thompson who created the fun interiors.

Here are the deets of exactly how the bags work:

http://www.macarts.co.uk/event/storytelling-bags



I hope that you are all geared up for the festive frivolities!

Much love,

The Kooky Koala

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment