Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Buy my things in London this Saturday!

I shall be selling my art work and zines with the lovely Kat Kon this Saturday the 28th at the International Alternative Press Fair in London's lovely Conway Hall, a beautifully understated 1920s building situated in Holborn. Check out the link to it here:  http://www.conwayhall.org.uk/

This is a fair where artists will be exhibiting and selling their self-published comix, zines, art books, prints, radical literature and poetry, plus three rooms of workshops and talks including DIY Couture fashion and screen-printing workshops and a reading area with Zine Swap. I will also be doing my darndest to advertise the July Birmingham Zine Festival to the unsuspecting masses.

Entry fee: £2 Doors to the Fair open at 10am and close at 4pm. 

Would be lovely to see some friendly cats there!

Conway Hall
25 Red Lion Square
London WC1R 4RL

tel. 020 7242 8032
fax. 020 7242 803
6


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment